There are many great promises made on this site, which made me think...what did you promise yourself at the start of the year? What about at the start of your career? Have you kept those promises you made? When you took the position of an educator, there are things you do for students, other staff, and your school because you have made a promise to help educate the next generation. You do it because it betters our students...it betters our world. Are you keeping your promise?
Have a great Friday!
I think back and what sums it up best for me is this well known quote: "A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I made a difference in the life of a child."
ReplyDelete