Here is the video I shared on Wednesday at in-service. It is a message from Kid President to teachers and students...and IT...IS...AWESOME!
Friday, October 4, 2013
Be More Awesome...
I have developed a love for Kid President. I just want to pinch those cute, little cheeks...and then let him know what great work he is doing at such a young age. He is a ball full of positive energy...he is just what many of us need on THOSE days. His personal story is just as powerful as the message he sends to kids and adults. Robby Novak has endured much in his short life.
Here is the video I shared on Wednesday at in-service. It is a message from Kid President to teachers and students...and IT...IS...AWESOME!
Here is the video I shared on Wednesday at in-service. It is a message from Kid President to teachers and students...and IT...IS...AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment