Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Keep Playing...and Dancing!

Nothing big to say today...just sharing another (or two) good Kid President videos.

It is amazing what we can learn from kids.  I am beginning to think that once we stop playing and become "adults", we become so goal orientated, with tunnel vision, we lose sight of the BIG things.  It is good for us to have reminders of the what the BIG things are and that what we do and say are FAR more important than the possession we have.



I hope you all have a great week!

PS-A macaroni Uncle Jessie!!!  What could be a better gift than that?  Maybe a macaroni picture of Uncle Jessie and The Rippers...just saying...

1 comment:

  1. I was here, Thanks you excuse me corndogs im sorry i forgive you you can do it bbq sauce please it'll be ok corndog i don' know awesome dog name your name high five not the best team nothing tooting noise your wrong but I still like you scream "cowboy up" say something nice... let's dance!

    ReplyDelete