Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Just Keep Swimming...

So this was released today:


 And I thought...how can I write a blog post and share the awesomeness of this clip?  I mean...we have waited 10 years to get to see Dory again!  This is a BIG deal!

For those of you who have seen "Finding Nemo", you know that Dory has the best mantra..."Just keep swimming...just keep swimming..."



Are there not days when you feel like this is all you are doing...treading water...trying to keep your head above water and NOT fall below the surface?  It doesn't matter if it is your first year or your twenty-sixth year...there are days when you feel like all your energy is consumed in just treading water.

Keep swimming.  You will swim out of it.  You will rise above the water and be stronger for those times.  There are times you will need those words more than others.  If you give up, you have given up on your students and yourself.  Keep swimming.

While this is written for first year teachers, it is applicalbe to any teacher:

http://blog.kipp.org/teamandfamily/first-year-teachers-pause-and-just-keep-swimming/

JUST KEEP SWIMMING!


No comments:

Post a Comment