Tuesday, September 29, 2020

What The World Needs Now...

What a weird time we are in.  It is very hard to be a human right now. I mean it is hard even when you aren’t in school, in the middle of COVID, while juggling numerous hats, during a presidential election, and while you are on social media.  But all of these things have made it harder...harder than it has ever been.

It is harder to be positive.

It is harder to be optimistic.

It is harder to be joyful.

It is harder to be nice.

have mentioned the word grace in many letters and videos I have sent to parents and the community.  What is grace? It is courtesy.  It is goodwill. It is an understanding that we are ALL in a difficult time. We are all struggling.  We are all doubting. It is during times like this that lines get drawn in the sand.  Friends can be lost.  Respect can be lost.  We loose sight of the good in people.  We make assumption based on what we see. We stop talking to people. We let negativity take hold. 

Boy...it is hard to get out of that spot.  It is a struggle to find the light some days.

Here is what I believe through all this darkness.  

I believe that people are good. 

I believe that we all need to be loved and need to love others.

I believe in all of you.

I believe you all are good.

I believe you are doing great things.

You are not alone.

Keep spreading the love.  It is what we need.

If you need help finding the light, please reach out.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment