Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Just a Reminder

 Just a reminder:


  • Believe in believe.
  • Smell the potential of yourself and your students.
  • Change can be scary.  Embrace it.  It can be good.
  • You don't need to be best friends to be great teammates.  
  • We are working to help our students and each other become the best versions of ourselves.
  • Be a goldfish.
  • Be strong.  Be confident.
  • Every disadvantage has an advantage.  It makes you see things in a whole new light.
  • If you care about someone and got a little love in your heart, there's nothing you can't get through.
  • Be curious, not judgmental.
  • Ain't nobody in this room alone.
Keep working hard team.  I am amazed by you.  I am glad to be on your team.

I believe in believe.  I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment