Thursday, November 16, 2023

All You Need is Love

 I am behind.

We are to the "L" in BELIEVE.  Love.  Love like Higgins.

Just a reminder about who Higgins is... 



Higgins seems like a bit player in the story of Ted Lasso.  He is the guy who is awkward and often the butt of jokes. He is Rebecca's sidekick. The guys allow him to join "The Diamond Dogs" and it seems like he is placed there again only to be the butt of jokes.  Through all of that, he is always there.  Always willing to offer support.  Always willing to help those around him.

If we dig deeper, we find that Higgins is there to teach us about love.  When I look at his actions throughout the show, they were all about love.  Sometimes love is standing by someone, even if you don't understand what they are going through.  Sometimes love is telling someone that they are making a mistake.  Sometimes love means walking away.  Sometimes love means stepping through the crowd and doing the right thing when everyone else is doing the wrong thing.  Something love means opening your door and your heart to those around you. Sometimes love is taking risks.  Sometimes love is messy.  Sometimes love is beautiful.  But overall...love is good.  

We are all currently at a breaking point.  It is hard to find love right now, but I encourage you to look.  I encourage you to look and that if you can't find love, plant some. It need not be anything huge, but just a small that will warm someone's heart.

Find some love.  Show some love.

I believe in believe.

I believe in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment