Blogs...I must admit I have trolled around and read people's blogs, but never thought of setting up my own. This blog is for the teachers and staff of Elkton Public Schools. I am hoping this is a quick and easy way for us to connect without doing staff meeting after staff meeting.
Remember...we must be polite to each other and respect the opinions of all. This is not a place to tear people down, but rather to build up our school.
FIRST...
ReplyDeleteThat is what you say when you are the first person on a thread to post FYI.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhy did the gum cross the road?
ReplyDeleteIt was stuck to the bottom of the chicken's foot!
DeleteOh you're so smart!
DeleteI'm reading you loud and clear :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy reply wasn't good, but then again I shouldn't have had a student write it for me.
ReplyDeleteGreat another freaking internet ID
ReplyDelete