
What we put into these last few days will definitely equal what our students give to us. Finish strong...keep the lid on the pot...teach until the last day. BUT...have fun...celebrate all they (and you) have learned this year. Use this time to reflect on what went well and what you need to tweak for next year.
Check out this short blog on ending the year right. I love how she says that "the end of the year is really the beginning of the next year" (I also love how she talks about PURGING! You know me...if you haven't used it this year or the last year...THROW IT AWAY!). What you do now is helping setting up how you will begin the 2016-2017 school year.
On another note:
Thank you to all of you for your support, encouragement, and dedication not only to me, but to your fellow staff members and our students. You make this a GREAT place to be. I know days can be tough, but having this "family" to lean on allows us all to battle through. You make this school a great place to go to and to work. Thank you. I wish you relaxation and fun this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment